Advertisement

3 Easy Flips Anyone Can Hack and Learn Fast

3 Easy Flips Anyone Can Hack and Learn Fast 3 special hack flips for beginners to learn that can serve as a gateway to learning harder flips. These flips can be learnt fast and easily by using simple progressions to reduce fear and build confidence. I DON'T necessarily recommend these for people trying to get into FORMAL GYMNASTICS.

[My Instagram] -

[More Shuffle Tutorials] -

[My Bodyweight Training Program] -


My Equipment:

[My Camera] -
[Lens used in This Video] -

[Super Patrons]


Dave B.
Clark R.
Gavin D.
Jamie M.
Killabees
Simon T.
Jonathan C.
Greg I.
Bennet K.
David K.

10 easy flips,easy flips to learn,what flips to learn,how to learn flips for beginners,how to learn flips,beginner flips,how to do a flip,how to do a backflip,how to do a backflip in only 5 minutes,learn how to do a flip fast,how to turn a 360 into a flip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments