Advertisement

you've got a friend in me ✨ - cover

you've got a friend in me ✨ - cover i rlly love this song sm. it just gives me so much nostalgia and takes me back to watching toy story when I was younger and then pretending my toys were alive LOL. just pixar in general gives me nostalgia. don't even get me started on that hella sad song from "UP" cuz OOF.

i kinda wanted this video to have a "ur listening on a vintage radio" vibe inspired by those other videos that are like "but you’re in the bathroom at a party".

so this week i'm singing.. whattt?? this is VERY out of my comfort zone ahhh. i usually only post covers on twitter every now and then, but i had no video this week soooo guess i'm posting a cover on youtube. this is very scary compared to twitter cuz I have WAY less followers on there so i'm less intimidated, but now that it's on youtube it feels more "serious"?? also this is my first time singing and playing a full song on uke cuz usually I only do short little covers. hopefully i don't get attacked for this too much baha. i know this wasn’t perfect and i made mistakes, but im rlly out here trying and hopefully with time there will be improvement ??

kk love u guys byeeee

- = * = -
I N S T A | @vuongdustin
T W I T T E R | @vuongdustin
S P O T I F Y | @vuongdustin
BIZ | dustinvuongcontact@gmail.com

cover,sing,singing,you've got a friend in me,toy story,toy story 4,song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments