Advertisement

What's in THIS bin? Death Pile of Purses to Resell. Reseller Chit Chat.

What's in THIS bin? Death Pile of Purses to Resell. Reseller Chit Chat. What's in THIS bin? Death Pile of Purses to Resell. Reseller Chit Chat.

Sorry about the ending guys. My electricity went out and it killed my stream. Onward! :)

See a purse you are interested in? Send me a message at poshypate@gmail.com and I'll let you know a price and if it's still available before I list it.

Join me every Thursday at 9am for a weekly live stream!

Please subscribe to my channel for more reselling/vintage content!

A bit about me.....

Are you a thrifter, junker, vintage hunter??? My channel is reselling related with added insights on owning and operating a small brick and mortar antique shop. Join me at my favorite thrift shops, estate sales, garage sales, and auctions. Lets discover all the treasures that are discarded by others and give them new life.

If that sounds like a good time to you, please subscribe to my channel and make sure to hit the bell icon to be notified each time I post a new video. I post several videos per week!

Follow me on Instagram @thrifterjunkervintagehunter

Ebay store:

Poshmark:

Mercari:

Etsy:

Thanks for watching! :)

reseller,thrifter,ralliroots,anneckhart,ebay,mercarireseller,mercari,thriftshophaul,vintagaecollector,misty pate,goodwill,anneckart,garage sales,gemini thrifts,taco stacks,reseller life,ebay reseller,reselling tips,Garage sale haul,goodwill finds,goodwill haul,crazy lamp lady,goodwilloutlet,goodwill bins,Garage sales,flipping on ebay,reselling,ecomerce,tams place,reseller haul,reselling life,vintage haul,vintage,flea market finds,junker,vintage etsy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments