Advertisement

What do Messi's 10 tattoos mean? - Oh My Goal

What do Messi's 10 tattoos mean? - Oh My Goal Lionel Messi has changed his look over the years. Once a little weakling, he now sports a manicured ginger beard and a whole handful of tattoos.

A sentimental soul, the Argentinian doesn’t hesitate to ink his skin when he grows a sentimental attachment to something or someone. Every one of his many tattoos has a specific meaning. Here’s a full break down.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,lionel messi,messi,tattoos,football,soccer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments