Advertisement

We will all experience loss at some point

We will all experience loss at some point We will all experience it at some point in our lives...loss.

For most it will be the loss of a loved one, for others it will be a relationship, some will loss their vitality and health while others will lose a job that they love.

We will all go the journey of loss and grief at some point in our lives.

I shared this video yesterday in my private Facebook group, Life MAKERS, on the day of my angel baby's 13th birthday.

In it, I share a message of creating meaning, my continued faith in my life's journey and how I reached a new level of peace the last two years on the day that she died that I didn't even realize was possible for me.

I was asked by someone in the group to share it here so that they could share it with a friend.

If there is someone in your life that needs to hear this, send them the link to watch it as well.

When we are living through loss, we can choose to rise, to face it and to keep moving forward one little step at a time. We can choose to cultivate hope, hang on to faith and find a way to create meaning once again.

purpose,loss,grief,healing journey,life's purpose,stillborn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments