Advertisement

Trekking in Wild Marijuana Fields (NEPAL HIMALAYAS)

Trekking in Wild Marijuana Fields (NEPAL HIMALAYAS) The trekking begins in Syapru Besi, Nepal. This is the starting point of the Langtang Valley trek. We are hiking through steep jungle covered valleys with fields of wild marijuana, crossing multiple suspension bridges, eventually reaching the village called Llama hotel.

Find me on:
instagram: @haleydasovich 
www.facebook.com/haley-dasovich
twitter: @haleydaso

AIRBNB COUPON for $40 credit -

Music: Check out Musicbed and get a free 30-day trial for their subscription through my link.

All my equipment I use:
Canon g7x: - when my M6 is too big, too heavy, or not allowed
Canon g7x MARK II: - when my M6 is too big, too heavy, or not allowed
Canon M6: - Used for most of my vlogs since vlog 170
Canon 1DX MARK II and everything that goes with it:
Rode Mic: - When there’s weather outside, like wind
Joby gorilla tripod: - So necessary
Joby gorilla tripod for smartphones: - Necessary for time lapses from my iPhone
GoPro4: - for underwater use mostly
DJI Mavic Drone: - for epic landscape shots
What carries all the equipment above in ONE PLACE - Lowepro Backpack:
Video editor: Final Cut Pro X

If you're still reading, you're awesome. Leave me some sugar : )

wild marijuana nepal,wild cannabis nepal,trekking nepal,how to travel nepal,best way to travel nepal,how to trek nepal,nepal travel guide,nepal travel itinerary,backpacking nepal,hiking in nepal,top activities in nepal,langtang valley trek,where is marijuana grown,best treks in nepal,nepal trekking tours,

Post a Comment

0 Comments