Advertisement

The Writer Significant Other Tag Feat. Adam!

The Writer Significant Other Tag Feat. Adam! Today I'm here with another tag, but I couldn't do it alone! So I enlisted my partner in crime and fellow weird-o to help me out! It's time for Adam to join me on the casual couch and answer some writing related questions of his own!

Original tag:


Julian's author page on Facebook:

Julian's Patreon:

Julian's Redbubble page:

Julian's Twitter:

Julian's Goodreads:

Phoenix (my book):

Trailer Video for Phoenix:

Julian's Tumblr:

My AO3:


My Wattpad:

My Deviantart :

Pariah Caste Gaming Channel:

2nd Floor, new wattpad story:

tag,answers,significant other,Adam,spouse,husband,married,author,authortube,writing,writerly,silly,funny,bookish,booktube,together,couple,

Post a Comment

0 Comments