Advertisement

Slazo is facing MAJOR accusations

Slazo is facing MAJOR accusations If anyone has information showing that he's still behaving this way, feel free to send it my way. I'm all for people experiencing personal growth.
Links:
Screen Shots:
Twitlonger:
Video:

Here's my pal Brodie's video on Reddit content:

~~Wanna support the show?~~


Second Channel:

Twitch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Discord:
LetterBoxd:
Snapchat: AmandaTheJedi

Use Code JEDI for discounts off these awesome products :D
**


**

~~Check out my Merch~

(Use Code Jedi at the Checkout)

PRODUCTS I USE FOR VIDEOS AND STREAMING:
(Using these links to buy sends a bit of the sale my way)
Camera:
Fancy Main Lens:
Great Vlogging Lens:
Great Cinematic Lens:
Microphone:
Bendy Tripod:
Laptop: (mine has upgraded specs)

Stream Camera:
Microphone:
Audio Interface:
Microphone Arm:
Old Microphone:
Capture Card:
Stream Deck:
Mouse:
Keyboard:

CHECK OUT SoaR GAMING!


Increase your accuracy with the SoaR Scuf!

Slazo,slazo exposed,slazo accusations,slazo cancelled,Slazo breakdown,show the receipts,commentary community,

Post a Comment

0 Comments