Advertisement

SIBLINGS SPEAKING ONLY KOREAN TO FIANCE FOR 24 HOURS!! So frustrating!

SIBLINGS SPEAKING ONLY KOREAN TO FIANCE FOR 24 HOURS!! So frustrating! SIBLINGS SPEAKING ONLY KOREAN TO FIANCE FOR 24 HOURS!! So frustrating!
Download LifeSum for FREE 👉
Get a discount on their premium version (the one I use!) 👉

*Thank you Lifesum for sponsoring today's vlog! I do NOT make any commission if you decide to download their app for FREE or use my link to get awesome discounts on their premium version!

My INSTA 👉
Stephiance's INSTA 👉
Mukbang Main Channel 👉

NEW PO BOX!!
Stephanie Soo
645 W 9th Street
Unit 110-434
Los Angeles, CA 90015

#Challenge
#CouplesChallenge
#Korean
#SpeakingOnlyKorean
#24Hours

Stephanie Soo,Miss Mango Butt,speaking only korean,speaking only korean for 24 hours,24 hours challenge,couples challenge,couples speaking only,korean girl,korean couple,korean fiance,korean siblings,speaking only korean to my fiance for 24 hours straight,TheAceFamily,MAZELEE,language challenge,couples prank,couples surprise,korean challenge,fiance speaks only chinese to me for 24 hours,boyfriend challenge,stephanie soo fiance,korea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments