Advertisement

r/AskReddit When did your gut instinct turn out to be right?

r/AskReddit When did your gut instinct turn out to be right? In this video we learn about the times peoples instincts have been right, the good and the bad!

Hello everyone! I've been gone for a while and holy crap is there a lot of new people here! This is the new format I'm going for but this is more of a public beta test than anything else. The reason I've been gone is because I've been moving into my first house and tried to figure out what I want to do with the channel. YouTube do not like the kind of videos I used to make anymore, so I'm trying out a bunch of new stuff. I'm also really, really new to the whole 3D thing so I know the animation seems a bit off at times and I will do my best to catch that before spending an entire day rendering the video next time.
I'm really excited I can finally do videos again and I would love some feedback. This video may or may not stay up after this weekend so I can actually get through the feedback.

The Guardian article
httpswww.theguardian.comscience2008dec03fear-smell-pheromone

Original thread


#AskReddit #GutFeeling #Reddit

Robots,reading,Reddit,ask reddit,askreddit,r askreddit,r/askreddit,comments,posts,weird,gut feeling,instinct,

Post a Comment

0 Comments