Advertisement

Perceive | A Healing Poetry Reading

Perceive | A Healing Poetry Reading Hi Souls ✨ ⚡ Welcome to my channel.
.
.
.
All poems are original. My intention for this channel is simple: To share my healing poetry with you beautiful souls and to help you heal in the process.
.
.
.
P.s Any artwork used in conjunction with my readings are not mine, unless if stated otherwise. The artworks I choose to feature are because I connect with them on a deep soul level. I'd like to thank the artists, whomever you are, thank you. Also, never mind the watermark.
.
.
.
Enjoy these healing readings.
Subscribe to experience more content.

Voice,Poems,Let The Healing Begin,Spirituality,Growth,Mind,Poetry,Healing Poetry,Courage,Passion,Authenticity,Heart,Healer,Learning,Master Creator,Poetry Reading,Heal Yourself,Soul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments