Advertisement

Nolife in 2019? WoW Classic Leveling - Maximum Challenge

Nolife in 2019? WoW Classic Leveling - Maximum Challenge I've never been a true nolife or a real hardcore gamer. Now it's my time with the launch of World of Warcraft Classic.

WoW Classic leveling is an awesome experience, I know it already now. This time instead of doing it casually I'm going to level 1-60 without leaving our gaming lounge. I will be staying inside for the whole time, just nolifing until the max level. But just sitting still for 8 days is not as easy for me as it might sound.

I'm going to do really hard preparation for this during the summer. It will include preparing outside Azeroth in two main areas: 1) my physical well being 2) my mental well being. I'm going to do a very systematic training schedule which I'm going to follow through the summer.

Preparation will be as hc as pre-nerf C'Thun. I'm going to document my whole preparation process here on YouTube. The leveling process will be streamed on my upcoming Twitch-channel. If you find this interesting, please join my journey!

Music used on video is from Epidemic Sound, Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and Vanilla WoW. I don't own any rights for the last two.

If you didn't find this interesting and never want to see my channel again, it's fine. I just hope that you will give WoW Classic a chance anyways - it will be worth it.

world of warcraft,world of warcraft classic,classic,wow,wowclassic,classicwow,wow classic,classic wow,leveling,grinding,nolife,no life,gaming,gamer,pelaaminen,preparation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments