Advertisement

My answer to corrupt company and Dk. intelligence.Mysundegade 3, 5 tv.Kbh.D.16.06.2019.h.11:28:40

My answer to corrupt company and Dk. intelligence.Mysundegade 3, 5 tv.Kbh.D.16.06.2019.h.11:28:40 D.16.06.2019.
An everyday example of my days with a forced on wireless brain-computer implant. Please do read my Case Studies about Psychocivilization and the advanced brain computer implants.
This Video Diary is part of my status videos in my list "Please check if these people are alive". That list also contains videos of people alive when the videos were taken. It is of importance because the paedophile sadists and murderes are luring around me constantly trying to eliminate me or hurt me and other fellow human beings.
You will find further explanation in my written Diaries for this and every week.
With regards, Jens L. S. Diamin.cpr.061265-2171.
Mysundegade 3, 5 tv.
Copenhagen 1668.
Denmark.

Psychocivilization.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments