Advertisement

Mario Royale:: I'm Addicted To The Hot New Battle Royale!

Mario Royale:: I'm Addicted To The Hot New Battle Royale! Mario Royale is the Battle Royale we needed. 75 Marios start a level, but only one can win it. It's been updated with more levels and game stats. Nintendo, please, let us have this. If you take it down, make one for us!

Check it out here:

Streamed 6-17-19

Merch Store:

*all footage taken from livestream* Check me out Live at
Support Poo by subbing on Twitch

Sub for free if you have Amazon prime by linking at twitch.tv/twitchprime then clicking the sub link!
Chat in the official POO Discord

Follow me on twitter
Instagram:
I use the Swiftpoint Z mouse. It's a high performance mouse that can be customized to suit your gaming style. It has unique features like Pivot, Tilt & Roll, and it glides beautifully across the mat. You can get one, and help support me, here:

Piano Music:
8bit Music:8bit Music: and
Outro music: and

battle royale,nintendo,super mario,fortnite,super,mario,bros,battle,royale,nes,Mario battle royale,speedrun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments