Advertisement

I've been suffering in silence and I'm not okay

I've been suffering in silence and I'm not okay I'm sure you're wondering where I've been. I'm struggling with my mental health and slowly driving myself insane. Instead of continuing to struggle in silence, I would like to bring you guys along with me as I deal with my depression and find ways to heal. I desperately want to get back to the point where I can create cool videos again, but I have to slow it down and take baby steps to get there. I've been racking my brain for months on what to do and finally I have decided to stop thinking and just DO. Rebuilding my connection with you guys and showing those of you who are going through the similar things that you're not alone is the only inspiration I have right now. Hopefully, this can be a good starting point.

I don't really have a plan here. I just want to get myself up and doing things that are productive. Videoing my days, whether they're good or bad, will give me the motivation needed to keep pushing forward. You guys have always been here for me and right now I need y'all to support me through this journey. I have big plans for my life and nothing will change if I continue to do this alone. I'm going to be laying it all on the line and being as genuine and honest as I can be. I hope this can be a judgement free zone because it's not easy being vulnerable on such a huge platform. Remember, I'm going to make mistakes..I'm going to be wrong at times...I'm only human.

I hope to be someone y'all can look to for hope and inspiration in your own lives. It's not easy going through life's challenges alone and I think it's important for us to work together so we can all win.

Let's see where this goes, it could completely backfire and leave me looking stupid crying on the internet. I don't know, but its a risk I'm willing to take. I love y'all. I appreciate you. Thank you for showing up for me. xoxo Alyssa

P.S. If you have any ideas on what I can call this vlog series or some things you think I should explore during this journey, leave me some comments below!

Alyssa Forever,mental health,depression,battling depression,living with depression,cope with depression,daily vlog,suffering in silence,anxiety,mental health vlog,how to heal,mental health journey,depression journey,find happiness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments