Advertisement

I can’t help falling in love with you - Part 2 [ Love is in small things: S2 / Puuung ]

I can’t help falling in love with you - Part 2 [ Love is in small things: S2 / Puuung ] Did you enjoy waching this animation? Please subscribe my channel. I'm going to show you an animation that makes your heart warm every Saturday.

Become a patron on Patreon:
Buy original books in Korean:
Buy Prints & Merchandise on Rewind Market:
Buy Prints & Merchandise on Redbubble:
Download stickers on App Store:
Download e-books on iBooks:

※ Please do not edit & upload my animation without permission.

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

BGM by Monoman:
BGM by Kim moon go:

Puuung,about love,love is in small things,couple animation,relationship animation,couple goals,relationship goals,love story,love is,long distance relationship,cartoon,animation,2d animation,animated short film,heart touching animation,love story animation,true love animation,sad animation,I will always love you,what love looks like,what love feels like,what is true love,퍼엉,편안하고 사랑스럽고 그래,로멘스 애니,강철 오연주,W 연애 지침서,애니메이션,2D 애니메이션,이종석 한효주,러브코미디 애니,

Post a Comment

0 Comments