Advertisement

How We Traveled to Tulum for Under $1000! - Family Vacation

How We Traveled to Tulum for Under $1000! - Family Vacation Hope you are doing well! Today I am finally sharing my full Tulum family travel vlog. We decided to come back because we loved it our first time around and this time with our little guy. It was definitely such a fun trip and we are already planning our trip back. Today I am sharing where we stayed, what we did, and where we ate. Plus I am sharing how to travel on a budget on the blog, and how we traveled to Tulum under $1000! Check out the video and let me know what you think!

Read my Tulum Family travel guide here:

Please subscribe to my channel!






dawnpdarnell,Tulum,Mexico,Tulum beach,where to eat in Tulum,what to do in Tulum,Gran Cenotes,Houston travel blogger,Houston Mom blogger,Houston fashion blogger,Traveling with kids,International travel with kids,Is Tulum safe,Best time to visit,Hotels in Tulum,Restaurants in Tulum,budget travel,family budget travel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments