Advertisement

How to Clean Stainless Steel Appliances with Norwex Stainless Steel Cloth

How to Clean Stainless Steel Appliances with Norwex Stainless Steel Cloth Use the Norwex Stainless Steel Cloth to make cleaning & polishing your stainless steel appliances EASY! Done you have some stainless that needs a little extra love to bring it back to it's original shine & luster? I have found that 1 teaspoon of the fabulous Norwex Laundry Detergent (powder) diluted into 1cup of hot water, placed into a spray bottle, works wonders on our stubborn dishwasher stainless steel door!!

More Stainless Steel Cleaning Tips at

NOTE that in the video, I used the Norwex aluminum spray bottle. I do not leave any cleaner setting in that bottle, so would recommend then emptying the solution into your toilet (also works great for cleaning up the toilet) and refilling the aluminum bottle with just water for your daily Norwex cleaning! Norwex does not recommend leaving a cleaner in the aluminum bottle as it is intended for only water.

How to clean Stainless Steel,How to use Norwex Stainless Steel Cloth,Norwex Stainless Steel Cloth,Norwex for Stainless,How do I get spots off my stainless,How can I make my stainless steel look good,Streak free stainless steel tips,Tips for cleaning stainless steel,Norwex Stainless Steel,Norwex Laundry Detergent for Stainless Steel Cleaning,How do I clean stainless steel,Norwex for stainless,stainless steel shine,How to shine Stainless Steel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments