Advertisement

Change of formality | neon blood/new oc | blood and flashing lights warning |

Change of formality | neon blood/new oc | blood and flashing lights warning | I would like to introduce a new OC called neon blood the main reason I named them that is because he is the creature that corrupted virus and cause them to have the neon colors so I thought neon blood should work as a name in general if it doesn't please let me know a better name in the comments and maybe give me some ideas for the new name anyways hope you enjoy this animation I've been wanting to do this meme for a while so I was really happy to do so

ORIGINAL:

Inspired by: luli animations

Character belongs to me if used plz credit me it would be appreciated

Thx for watching UwU

warning

Post a Comment

0 Comments