Advertisement

Bloodborne is SCARY - Twitch Highlights 04

Bloodborne is SCARY - Twitch Highlights 04 Hello, my sweet goats, I had no idea that there would be more jumpscares in Bloodborne than there were in Resident Evil 2.
☛ twitch:


Absolutely LOVING my run of Bloodborne so far and just made it to 'The Old Hunters' DLC. This might just be my favorite FromSoftware game that I've had the chance of playing.

Hope you enjoy the highlights! Volume warning haha!

I always try to get the best moment outta all my streams, but I inevitably miss a few. If you wanna catch it live... well... don't forget to follow me on Twitch:



☛ check out my patreon:
☛ music:


/// SUPPORT ME /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

☛ subscribe:
☛ crypto: 1Ls6BU8kcE41z7WZJVrDq4MRaUwj7fpced
☛ patreon:
☛ donate (StreamLabs):
☛ donate (PayPal):
☛ wishlist:


/// COMMUNITY /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

☛ discord:
☛ instagram:
☛ twitch:
☛ biz email: hi at buntyking dot com
☛ p.o. box: coming soon (or maybe never)


/// REFERENCES /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

N/A


/// VIDEOS USED /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

N/A


/// TRANSCRIPT /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

PATREON ONLY


/// ABOUT ME ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm easy to talk to if you want to talk to me. Unless you're a rat. You aren't a rat are you?

#gaming #bloodborne #fromsoftware

bunty king,video game commentary,video games,bloodborne,bloodborne gameplay,bloodborne boss,bloodborn,bloodborne walkthrough,scary,bloodborne scary moments,what is bloodborne about,playstation 4,bloodborne ps4,bloodborne reviews,bloodborne enemies,bloodborne news,bloodborne mission 1,bloodborne blind,bloodborne pvp builds,bloodborne bosses,bloodborne 1hit ko,bloodborne pvp,bloodborne dlc,bloodborne all enemies,bunty king twitch,twitch highlights,

Post a Comment

0 Comments