Advertisement

A Weekend In My Life | DITL of a Mennonite Mom | Exciting News!

A Weekend In My Life | DITL of a Mennonite Mom | Exciting News! #ditl #tastetheworldlancaster #bignews

Hey everyone! We have big news and I’m going to share it today! Leave all your questions in the comment section, and my husband and I will answer them in an upcoming video!

My Stroller:

What I’m Wearing:
Window Pane Shirt:
White Denim Skirt:

What I Believe as a Mennonite:

How I Make Meadow Tea:
Fill a shopping bag with tea leaves.
Set a gallon of water to boil on the stove.
Wash and pat dry tea leaves.
Remove any damaged leaves, or weeds that are mixed in.
When water comes to a boil, remove kettle from burner.
Place tea leaves in kettle until kettle if full but all leaves are completely submerged.
Let sit 20 minutes.
Strain tea into large container.
Add 1 1/3 cup sugar. Stir to dissolve.
Allow to cool on counter.
Add another gallon of water and ice to pitcher.
Store in fridge
This is how I do it, but you can adjust to taste.
New video every Thursday!
And random bonus videos here and there.
That’s why you should subscribe! And it’s free!

Contact/Collab: meganfoxunlocked@gmail.com

My P.O. BOX
P.O. BOX 142
Ronks, PA 17572

Follow me on Instagram:


Don’t forget to subscribe!
Also, like this video. It really supports my channel, and it’s also helpful to see which videos you are enjoying and want to see more of.

My camera:
Canon EOS Rebel SL2, the most compact DSLR camera in the Canon line


My Shark Ion Stick Vacuum:


My French Press Coffee Pot:

day in the life of a stay at home mom,megan fox unlocked,megan fox,mennonite mom,lancaster county pa,exciting news,big surprise,landscaping with mulch,mulching,mulching flower beds,landscaping flower beds,landscaping,selling our house,ryan and friends,garments of praise,ditl of a mennonite mom,weekend update,mom of two,mennonite youtuber,mom vlog,a weekend in my life,how to make meadow tea,big announcement,big changes,lancaster pa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments