Advertisement

A Day of Great Garage Sale Finds Using Yard Sale Treasure Map!

A Day of Great Garage Sale Finds Using Yard Sale Treasure Map! Come join me for a day of treasure hunting in which I use Yard Sale Treasure Map and my eyes as the only way to find sales!

My Ebay Store:
Facebook Reselling Group:
Instagram: @prime_time_treasure
Twitter: @PrmTimeTreasure

PODCASTS:

INTERVIEW WITH RON & ALI:

OTHER RELEVANT VIDEOS:

My Interview with The Family Flips:
My Interview with Jason T. Smith:
My Interview with Martin and Kristina From Thrift Store Gold:
My Interview with Raiken Profit:
My Interview with The Rise N Grind Picker:
My Interview with The Rockstar Flipper:
My Interview with Sell Quick Ship Quick:
My Interview at Wades Venture:
My Interview at Flippin Hippos:

ITEMS I USE IN MY RESELLING BUSINESS:

PRINTER:

ROLLO Printer:
500 Thermal Labels (4x6):

LIGHTING KIT:

SHIPPING SCALES:

Ultraship 75 lb:
Ultraship 55 lb:
Ultraship 34 lb:

AIR PILLOWS:

ULINE Industrial Air Pillows:

BOX RESIZER:

Carton Sizer by Komodo:
Video Review of Box Resizer:

BUBBLE WRAP:

Duck Brand Bubble Wrap Small Bubbles:
Duck Brand Bubble Wrap Large Bubbles:
Large Bubble Wrap at Ebay:

POLYMAILERS:

100 Metronic 24x24 Poly Mailers:
100 iMBAPrice 10x13 Poly Mailers:

SCISSORS:

Shear Scissors (Great for Cutting Cardboard):

TAPE (INVISIBLE)

Sparco 12 Pack of Tape:
Tape Dispenser:
Review of Sparco Tape:

TAPE (PACKING)

Tape King 3-Inch Tape:
Tape King Roll of 6 (60 yd per roll): Tape King Roll of 36 (60 yd per roll): Tape King Roll of 36 (110 yd per roll):
Review of Tape King Tape:

TAPE GUNS:

U-LINE 3 Inch Tape Dispenser:
Review of U-LINE 3-Inch Tape Gun:

ULINE H-150 2 Inch Tape Gun: ULINE H-150 2 Inch Tape Gun with 2 Tape Rolls:
Review of U-Line 2-Inch Tape Gun:

CLEANERS:

BRASSO Brass Cleaner:

OVERSTREET GUIDES:

Comic Book Grading:
Horror Collecting:
Video Game Collecting:
Concert Poster Collecting:
Tabletop Game Collecting:
Comic & Animation Art Collecting:
Movie Poster Collecting:
Star Wars Collecting:

yard sale,garage sale,yard sales,yard sale finds,garage sales,treasure hunting,garage sale haul,garage sale finds,yard sale haul,yard sale hauls,ebay seller,garage sale ride along,american pickers,flea market,tag sale,treasure map,video game hunting,estate sale,community yard sale,make money on ebay,haul video,garage sale with me,sell on ebay,how to make money,garage sale tips,buy and sell,prime time treasure,ebay global shipping program,

Post a Comment

0 Comments