Advertisement

What Do You Think of the End Result? 🌅 Sunset Painting with Fingers

What Do You Think of the End Result? 🌅 Sunset Painting with Fingers What Do You Think of the End Result? 🌅 Sunset Painting with Fingers

This is the short version of my abstract painting "Sunset Waltz", the second video I ever posted. I was really pleased with the colour blends in the sunset. Painting a sunset with your fingers is such a relaxing experience I will never get tired of it! What do you see in the end result of this painting? Clouds covering the sunset or do you see something else? Let me know in the comments 🌅

Subscribe and hit the notifications bell if you want to keep up with my future videos. Thanks for watching!

My original artwork is for sale here:
And here:

Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

I painted this on a 5x7 inch, double gesso primed canvas board, using the following Daler Rowney Graduate Acrylic paints (in order of application in the video): Titanium White, Coeruleum Blue, Violet, Permanent Rose, Primary Yellow and Leaf Green.

A British artist based in Kent, painting mainly abstract acrylics. I love experimenting with colour and texture. Hope you enjoy watching me create my artwork :) 🎨

abstract painting,how to paint with acrylics,abstract painting demo,acrylic painting demo,acrylic abstract painting,finger painting,finger painting abstract,abstract finger painting,pintura abstracta en acrílico,cuadros abstractos,peinture abstraite acrylique sur toile,pintura abstrata em tela,acrylic abstract art,abstract art,painting,painting with fingers,sunset painting with fingers,how to paint a sunset,paint sunset,painting sunset,abstract sunset,art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments