Advertisement

VIPKid Student Information - What Do These Symbols Mean!?

VIPKid Student Information - What Do These Symbols Mean!? New applicants, apply here:

Hello, and thank you for watching! If you're one of my referrals or a newer teacher just getting books for your first few classes, you might be asking: "What is the green square below my student's name?" or have questions about a multitude of other symbols used to give teachers additional information about students before you even meet them in the classroom. I hope this video helps explain these symbols to you simply, so you can better prepare for meeting each one of them. Thank you in advance for "liking" my video and/or "subscribing" to my channel!

VIPKid,VIPKid New Teachers,VIPKid New Teacher,VIPKid Student Info,VIPKid Student Information,VIPKid Symbols,VIPKid Tips,VIPKid Help,VIPKid Assistance,VIPKid Information,VIPKid Info,VIPKid Phone App,VIPKid Portal,VIPKid Teaching,

Post a Comment

0 Comments