Advertisement

The V8 CLK is nearly 10%* faster with one FREE engine modification...

The V8 CLK is nearly 10%* faster with one FREE engine modification... (* = 8.75% faster 60-100mph, and cost me £0 and 0p)

Performance per pound, BHP for your buck, value for money, whatever you want to call it, is the number one reason I tune cars.

When it comes down to it, it's what Hot-Rodding originated as, it's what it really is- Getting a cheap car and making it really fast for as little money as possible.

And that's exactly what this video is. I already had the baseline standard figures (see last video), and in this one I try and make it faster for free with parts I find lying around the shed.

Even if I didn't have these parts lying around, this could be done for say, £20 with eBay parts I reckon...

mercedes clk,clk430,v8,amg,induction kit,free intake mods,intake mods,free engine mods,roadkill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments