Advertisement

The Truth about Season 9.. Actual New Map, More Unvaulting Voting Possible, Start Date and Time

The Truth about Season 9.. Actual New Map, More Unvaulting Voting Possible, Start Date and Time The Truth about Season 9.. Start Date and Time, MORE Unvaulting, Actual New Map

code: thatdenverguyYT

The ACTUAL New Season 9 Fortnite Map, possible unvaulting voting again instead of just the drum gun, and the exact start date and time for Season 9. Get the REAL truth about season 9 from what clues Epic has given us for the new season 9 update. Two new skins leaked and even possible masks and hats coming soon!

▼▼▼▼ MORE AWESOME VIDEOS ▼▼▼▼

Epic Finally Did It:

Epic Caught Lying, Not Paying Their Pros:

Epic is DONE.. Tfue, Daequan, POKIMANE, Pros SHOCKED:

Epic Did it Again, but Worse:

Ninja Wants to Quit Fortnite Now:

Fortnite Just Messed Up:

Tfue vs. Mongraal: Who is Better?:

That Scariest Pro in Fortnite:

6 Reasons why TFUE WINS so much:

Jake Paul stole my video so I...:

Be a PRO Sniper:

Play Like the PROS Playlist:

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ABOUT ME ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Instagram: thatdenverguy
Twitter: thatdenverguytv

I teach PE and also taught 4th grade for four years. I have a wife and baby and I don't get many videos done because I love spending time with them. I am a Christian and you can talk to me anytime you want about it on Twitter. I keep this channel clean/family friendly for my students and all the other kids who enjoy watching. Thanks for watching this and definitely check out more! - Denver

fortnite season 9,fortnite battle royale,season,battle pass season 9,season 9,fortnite map,fortnite new map,tilted towers,retail row,new skin,new skins,leaks,leaked,fortnite season 9 map,season 9 start date,start date,start,start date season 9,v2,fortnite update,new fortnite update,thatdenverguy,that denver guy,fortnite live event,fortnite event,drumgun,season 9 start date and time,unvaulting,unvaulted,

Post a Comment

0 Comments