Advertisement

THE MOST EPIC PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT EVER‼️😍 (MY KIDS REACTION)

THE MOST EPIC PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT EVER‼️😍 (MY KIDS REACTION) **FILMED MARCH 2, 2019**
HEY LOVES!πŸ’–πŸ₯° THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK TO MY CHANNEL! Hope everyone is well! Today I’m showing you guys my children’s reaction to me and my boyfriend telling them I’M PREGNANT!πŸŽ‰πŸ™ŒπŸΌ I wanted to wait a little while to upland this because I had to make sure everything was edited to my liking so I took my time. The video was initially about 15 mins long but there were many moments where it was only crying and silence lol. As you can see by the video my son was extremely emotional which worried me at first because I thought it was sadness but even after the video he kept saying how happy he was and excited.πŸ’– I’ve never seen a child react this way before so I thought this would be very different to post and share with you guys! I hope you all enjoy this video!πŸ˜‡ Make my babies go VIRAL‼️‼️ If you enjoyed this please give it a THUMBS UP, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE if you haven’t already, and please COMMENT! (Only positive comments for the kiddies!) I Love You Guys so much! I’ll see everyone in the next video ‼️πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ₯°πŸŽ‰πŸ˜˜

FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA: ✨

IG: _ReddGoddess
Twitter: TheReddGoddess

BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: PrettyGirlNay05@yahoo.com

Reaction,Reaction Video,Kids Reaction,My Kids Reaction,Kids React,Children React,Pregnancy,Pregnancy Announcement,Epic,Epic Pregnancy Announcement,Telling My Kids,Epic Announcement,OMG,Crying,Kids Cry,Funny Reaction,Shocking Reaction,Redd,Redd Goddess,Son And Daughter,Son and Daughter React,Son and Daughter Reaction,Im Pregnant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments