Advertisement

Suckers, Garden upkeep, and a broken camera

Suckers, Garden upkeep, and a broken camera Working in the garden fighting suckers on my tomatoes. I am experimenting with a few different ways of growing determinate tomatoes and ways to see if removing the suckers makes a difference.
I finally got some needed maintenance completed within the garden.
Working to keep my use of water wise, I use a lot of mulch to keep it in.
Oh and I accidentally broke my camera. :-(

Instagram:

About:
I am trying to follow different passions and improve myself. I work to develop my video editing skills to help further my growth. I am unsure what this channel is or will become. Right now I am capturing different areas of my life and sharing them. Located in a big city, Phoenix, Arizona, in the desert gives way to some interesting stuff.

Phoenix,Arizona,Phoenix Arizona,Maricopa,Backyard,Garden Mom,Susan Alexis,Learning,growing,plants,Growing a backyard garden in the desert,Growing a backyard garden in Phoenix Arizona,Backyard gardening,Growing food in Phoenix Arizona,Tomato suckers,mulching,egg shells,upcycling,fixing old stuff,don’t trash it,

Post a Comment

0 Comments