Advertisement

Porsche Cayenne: Replacing The Headlight Wiring Harness

Porsche Cayenne: Replacing The Headlight Wiring Harness Today I will show you how I replaced the headlight wiring harness in my Porsche Cayenne. This is a very common problem with the Cayenne and causes all kinds of headlight errors to display on the instrument cluster. I was getting dipped beam, check corner lights, and check turn signals. Replacing the headlight wiring harness fixed all of my issues and the only thing you have to do is raise the headlight mounting plate to get the old harness out.

Get the parts I used below:
Updated Porsche headlight harness:
Cayenne Corner light bulb:
Cayenne turn signal bulb:
Headlight:
Bi-Xeon Headlight:

The playlist link to my other Cayenne repair videos can be found below.


Follow me on:
youtube: http:/youtube.com/diydancars
Instagram:

Disclaimer:
Due to factors beyond the control of DIYDan, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. DIYDan assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk!!!

porsche,cayenne,headlight,harness,95563123911,replace,955-631-239-11,dipped beam,check,corner lights,mounting plate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments