Advertisement

Phoenix Wright: Smooth Criminal

Phoenix Wright: Smooth Criminal About 10 years ago, I made my OG Smooth Criminal video. To me, it's a garbage fire of a video, but it's one of my most popular uploads and a lot of people enjoy it, regardless of its countless flaws. I've been meaning to re-make the video for years, so here it is! This is also a good indication of how much I've improved over the past decade.


Also you should follow my Twitter I guess:


-Custom Sprite Credits-

Ceres: Marvin Grossberg (courtroom poses)
DarwinThe100: The Judge (witness poses)
Jean Of mArc: Winston Payne (witness poses)
naagloshii: Larry Butz (full-body)
Percei: Frank Sahwit (full-body)
Sligneris: Frank Sahwit (full-body), Mia Fey (additional poses), Miles Edgeworth (full-body), Phoenix Wright (additional poses)
SuperAj3: April May (full-body), Redd White (full-body), The Judge (gavel pose)
Zinle: Background (speed lines) Phoenix Wright (sneezing pose, alternate sweating pose)

Any other custom sprite not credited here made by ya boi.

Ace Attorney,Phoenix Wright,Miles Edgeworth,Godot,Maya Fey,Mia Fey,Michael Jackson,Smooth Criminal,AMV,Music Video,Volty,MaximumVolty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments