Advertisement

LEO: DAY BY DAY: LAST TWO WEEKS IN MAY!! TRANSITIONS!

LEO: DAY BY DAY: LAST TWO WEEKS IN MAY!! TRANSITIONS! FOR PRIVATE READINGS:
1. EMAIL getlife333@gmail.com to request a reading.
2.I will send you the specifics of the readings I offer, and information I need to run your birthchart, and whatever background info I might need--if you need a unique reading just let me know & we can work that out.
3. I will send you an invoice for the reading.I will let you know the wait time prior to your purchase.
4. Once the reading is paid for, you are considered booked.
5. I will send you a private YouTube link to your reading.
Thank you!!!

Donations are appreciated! Paypal.Me/getlife333

This channel delivers general Tarot messages for all twelve zodiac signs. Readings are given bi-monthly, and special readings are also provided in between the scheduled readings. These are meant to encourage and validate peope who might be in need of energetic guidance! This is not intended to replace professional therapeutic help!

ARIES,TAURUS,GEMINI,CANCER,LEO,VIRGO,SCORPIO,SAGITTARIUS,CAPRICORN,AQUARIUS,PISCEStarot reading relationships guidance psychology narcissism love career entertainment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments