Advertisement

I STARTED UNIVERSITY IN JAPAN!!

I STARTED UNIVERSITY IN JAPAN!! I'm officially a university student now! In a Japanese university!! One of my biggest dreams has come true and I'm really excited about it!

It's been quite a journey leading up to this, and I'm so happy that I made it over here and that I've been able to start off my new life in such a good way! I this video I talk about how I prepared for my university exams, what I needed for my application and how it all went down! I also share some feelings and thoughts as a fresh uni student. I will make other videos going into more depth on different aspects of my journey going from a Japanese language school to a university, so if you are thinking about applying for a Japanese uni or are interested in this topic, stay tuned for more!!

As always, if you have any questions or suggestions for videos you'd like to see, feel free to leave a comment or contact me on my instagram!

I recently reached 100 subscribers, a small but exciting victory for me! I'm excited to continue this youtube journey and to see where this will take me. Thank you so much for tagging along!!

I will see you in my next video!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!
@johannakatakana

Music: EPIDEMIC SOUND royalty free music


Talk to you soon!!

university in japan,going to a japanese university,university japan,japanese university,japanese language school,language school in japan,studying japanese,japanese education,jlpt,japanese language profeciency test,jlpt n1,jlpt n2,speaking japanese,life in japan,living in japan,johannakatakana,留学生,日本へ留学,日本語の勉強,日本の大学,

Post a Comment

0 Comments