Advertisement

How to decorate your living room on a budget | How to design on a budget with these 10 tips!

How to decorate your living room on a budget | How to design on a budget with these 10 tips! Hey guys! In this video I'm sharing 10 ways I was able to design my home on a dime! I get bored easily and tend to revamp the rooms in my home often so decorating on a budget is a MUST since I do it often! lol

→ Be sure to Pin this video on your Pinterest board so you can go back and reference when you need it!
→ Watch in 1080p for the BEST Quality!

♥ Want to start or grow your YouTube channel? Grab my FREE video series all about gaining the confidence to create profitable videos on YouTube:

♥ Shop my favorite products on Amazon (when you shop my store, I earn a commission)

♥ PRODUCTS USED (and similar products I was able to find)
*5x7 Rug:
*coffee table:
*Sign-up for ebates here:
*Sequin Pillows:
*White pillows:
* Ottoman Storage: (purchased mine from walmart)
* White ottomans: (purchased mine from lowes)
* Candle holders: (purchased mine from homegoods)
*Candle Lantern: (purchased mine from Aldis)
* Candle holders and Vase: Thrift store (sorry! I couldnt find anything remotely similar on Amazon!)

Silver plates:

♥ Products Can Be Expensive! A great way I save money is using cashback apps! I've saved over $1,000 combined using them! (I also earn a commission when you sign up. These apps are free for you to use + we both make money!) ♥
→ Ibotta: Get money back for shopping by using the Ibotta app (I've received over $200 back using ibotta!):
→ Ebates: If you are not using ebates, you clearly don't like saving money! I never go online shopping without checking ebates first! I’ve downloaded the ebates app on my computer and I’ve saved so much!
→ Dosh: Get money back for eating out at restaurants and more! Download the dosh app, link your card and that's it!


♥ Other Videos you may like! ♥
☆ DIY:
→ See my video on DIY bathroom reno:
→ See my video on DIY kitchen décor:
→ See my video on $150 bathroom renovation:
→ See my video on 5 Dollar Tree Candle Pillars:
→ See my video on Dollar Tree Wall plates:

☆Beauty:
→ See my video on step by step beginner makeup tutorial
→ See my video on how to apply concealer for beginners
→ See my video on how to apply foundation 3 different ways
→ See my video on how to make your own bb cream for dark skin
→ See my video on how to make your own bb cream for dark skin


♥ Let’s be friends on other platforms! ♥
→ Instagram:
→ Facebook:
→ Twitter:
→ Pinterest:

--------

♥ How do I keep my skin glowing? I use the Vita goods spin brush! USE THE CODE: BreonnaQ713 for 60% OFF your order!

living room decorating ideas,how to design on a dime 2019,how to decorate your living room cheap,how to decorate your living room cheaply,decorating on a budget,living room revamp ideas,how to revamp your living room,10 tips to decorate your home,easy ways to decorate your house,easy ways to decorate your home,cheap easy ways to decorate your home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments