Advertisement

Ep.01138 || HER COLLECTION OF COLORFUL REFROZEN SHAVED ICE & PLAIN SESAME SEED SHAVE ICE

Ep.01138 || HER COLLECTION OF COLORFUL REFROZEN SHAVED ICE & PLAIN SESAME SEED SHAVE ICE Thank you for watching
If you'd like this video, pls LIKE & SUBSCRIBE and tap the bell icon to get the latest video.


For Better Quality Video, watch in HD

============================================

√√√ I do not owned this video and not my intention to steal anybody's work but I am here to compile and shares to you the best one.

√√√ This is a Fan-Made video and purely intended for Entertainment purposes only.

√√√ All content in this video belong to their RIGHTFULL OWNERS. For any reason, sometimes the credits of the owners does not apprear always at the top left side corner, appology for that which I cannot control upon editing and so.

√√√ If you'd like to know more about the videos user, pls go ahead, check them out and follow them at Kwai App.


√√√ For any removal of video or any concern on my video compilaations, pls contact me at Jelynsasmr88@gmail.com

Song Credits:
Song: AUTUMN COLORS
Composed: The Second Life

============================================


Spread Love 💛
See you on my next satisfying videos.

#icecrunches #alltypesofice #crunchiestice

SHAVE

Post a Comment

0 Comments