Advertisement

Creative Inspiration. Where does it come from? Rustic Chandelier ~ Build Project

Creative Inspiration. Where does it come from? Rustic Chandelier ~ Build Project Do you know where your creative inspiration comes from? For me, it can come from anywhere!

I had a huge empty area in my shop and wanted to add a light of some sort, and that's where the Rustic Shop Chandelier idea began!

On this build, I wanted a mix of rustic parts along with with nicely finished ones!

Awhile back a friend gave a a large LED light bulb, and that was the creative spark that inspired this project! Many years ago I fount the center light sitting in a barn under a pile of junk, and that happened to have the correct large bulb socket that the bulb I was given needed!

I used an old cedar beam that I've had for years as the center piece among all the metal.

The two pendant lights were salvaged out of a house that was hit by a tornado quite a few years back before it was demolished. I decided on using some old Oxy / Acel tank caps for the light shades on the sides, and I'm happy with how that ended up looking!

I wanted a unique way to hide the wires, and I decided on using some old Oxy Acel hoses that were old and had leaks, but they worked great for my purpose!

To hang the Chandelier I used some large chain hooks and an OLD Chain Hoist I had laying around!

Overall, I an very happy with it, and it looks great here in the Salvage Workshop!

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to subscribe and ring the bell if you are new so you don't miss upcoming restorations and build projects!

Please share my videos with others if you think they might enjoy them.

I truly appreciate your time and support!

If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, please leave them below!

Feel free to donate towards future projects on my Patreon page Below, I would really appreciate it.

★Patreon★

Follow my Instagram for what I'm up to on a daily basis!
★Follow me ★ Instagram ►

LOTS TO COME!

Be Inspired by Keys of Moon |
Music promoted by
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)


New World’s Awakening by Tristan Lohengrin |
Music promoted by
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License

blacksmithing,blacksmith,restoration,tool restoration,tools,maker,metalworking,woodworking,metalshop,woodshop,grinding,welder,machinist,machinery,equipment,oldtools,craftsmanship,salvage workshop,rusty,handmade,make,makers gonna make,logging,repair,hammer,cast iron,castiron,workshop,hand tool,asmr,antique,rust removal,sander,Grinder,disc sander,anvil,Create,chandelier,redneck chandelier,rustic chandelier,creative inspiration,diy,salvaged,chain hoist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments