Advertisement

Clean with me POWER HOUR 2019 and meal prep | Cleaning motivation | Cook and clean with me

Clean with me POWER HOUR 2019 and  meal prep | Cleaning motivation | Cook and clean with me Power Hour 2019 || Clean with me and meal prep with me || Cleaning motivation: So excited to be doing my first every Power Hour, I've only done a hand full of clean with me videos so that probably not a surprise, haha. I hope that this gives you some cleaning motivation. But, I also hope my Power Hour Clean and Meal prep with me video gives you motivation to do what you need to do to get your way of eating on track! Or keep it on track if it already is :) I am really enjoying creating these clean with me and cleaning motivation videos! I hope you enjoy them too!!

#cleaningmotivation #cleanwithme #cleanandcookwithme #cleaningpowerhour

Erin's Channel, I can't find the video she talked about that soup stuff:

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ All the Socials♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ My Insta:
♡ KETO Insta:
♡ Facebook:
♡ Pinterest:
♡ Twitter:


Business Inquiries: loveaprillauren@gmail.com

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ All the Things♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Gym/Yoga Equipment:
Yoga Wheel:
Compression Band for Mobility (Floss):
Balance Pad:

For the YouTubes:
Go Pro Hero 7:
Cannon G7xII:
Canon VIXIA HF R80:
Powershot:
SD Card:
Micro SD:
60 in Tri Pod:
Tiny Tri Pod:
Phone adaptor for Tripod:


BEST DOG treats EVER:


KETO/ Gluten Free/ Meal Prep:
Meal Prep Containers:
My super cheap (and AWESOME!) new food scale:
Erythritol Sweetener Granular:
Erythritol Sweetener Powdered:
Electrolyte powder I use:


For the Decor:
White and Black Buffalo Check Pillow Covers:
Mercury Lamps with USB ports:

For the Floors:
Dyson V7 Animal:
Dyson Ball Animal:

This video is not sponsored | Amazon are affiliates links. Thank you for your support and helping me continue to create content! (well spend money on creating content, haha)♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Clean with me POWER HOUR 2019,Clean with me POWER HOUR 2019 and meal prep,Cleaning motivation,Cook and clean with me,power hour clean with me,power hour cleaning,cleaning motivation 2019,clean with me 2019,cleaning house with me,meal prep 2019,cook with me 2019,clean with me power hour,speed clean with me,speed clean with me power hour,tidy up with me,tidy up and cook with me,power hour tidying up,ultimate power hour,real and imperfect clean with me,clean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments