Advertisement

Building a 3 Year Plan

Building a 3 Year Plan Daily video 22, we're building out our 3 year plans.


These videos will be uploaded DAILY alternating months starting with MAY!
This is my trial month for the series to see if you guys love them or if I should keep them around so any and all feedback is majorly appreciated. If you love them - let me know, if you don't - tell me, if you don't like coffee - who hurt you?
I'm looking forward to spending our morning coffee together all month (or afternoon, night, whatever time you decided to tune in).

See you tomorrow!

TODAY'S QUESTION: Where do you want to see yourself in 3 years?

My answer: I would love to be instructing yoga where I live (and open to potentially online), hosting a wellness event of some sort, be life coach certified and have both my personal and Koze platform running smoothly, I also want to release a book every year, 2019 will be year number 3, ayoooo. Tell me yours!

Get your KOZE GEAR //

▼ Main Channel ▹
▵ Koze Twitter ▹
▼ Koze Instagram ▹
▵ Blog ▹
▼ Weekly Spotify ▹
▵ Coffee Talk Podcast ▹

stay Koze ❤

*This video is not sponsored

daily videos,may,2019,plan the future,how to,plan with me,bullet journal,my 3 year plan,bulding a 3 year plan,3 year plan,goals,motivation,inspiration,how to get organized,kalyn nicholson,coffee talk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments