Advertisement

BABY WATCH | 37 WEEK APPT, DILATED EVEN MORE + EARLY LABOR SYMPTOMS!

BABY WATCH | 37 WEEK APPT, DILATED EVEN MORE + EARLY LABOR SYMPTOMS! Hey guys! In today's baby watch vlog, I share my 37 week OB prenatal appointment and how much I am currently dilated plus effaced! I also share more early labor symptoms! Camden gets his stitches removed and we have a playdate with some new friends!

Lauren's YouTube Channel:


CONNECT WITH ME!!
Subscribe:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Poshmark: @lizaadele
Business Inquiries: LizaAdelePR@gmail.com

_________________________________________________________________

INFANT CAR SEAT:
DIAPER BAG (CODE LIZA25 FOR 25% OFF):
MAKEUP CASE:
MY NECKLACE (16 inch):
SUNSHINE SWADDLE BLANKET:
BABY MITTENS:

MY PHONE CASE:
*Use Code LIZA10 for 10% off!*


MOST ASKED ABOUT ITEMS:
My Double Name Necklace (16 inch):
Toddler Car Seat:
My Initial Necklace:
My Eyeglasses:
My Sunglasses:

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP:
Curling Wand (for hair):
Lipstick:
Lip Liner:
Lip Gloss:
Eyeliner:
Concealer:
Face Powder:
Blush:
Bronzer:
Highlighter:

MY FILMING EQUIPMENT:
Camera:
Lighting:
Bendy Tripod:
Microphone:
Editing Software:
Desktop:

Disclaimer: I receive commission off of sales made through the links above. This does not cost you any extra & I appreciate your support SO much! xo

#babywatch #earlylabor #lizaadele

37 weeks pregnant,third trimester,labor and delivery,labor symptoms,2cm dilated,2cm labor,70 effaced,37 weeks,liza adele,lauren stewart,mommy vlogger,pregnancy update,ob appointment,prenatal appointment,live birth vlog,name reveal,gender reveal,baby #2,day in the life,stay at home mom,mucus plug and labor,mucus plug,early labor signs,early labor vlog,early labor contractions,2cm dilated and pelvic pressure,2cm dilated and 70 effaced,

Post a Comment

0 Comments