Advertisement

कस्टमर केयर की नौकरी आईटीआई पास के लिए Appliance Care. Authorised Service Centrer.

कस्टमर केयर की नौकरी आईटीआई पास के लिए Appliance Care. Authorised Service Centrer. Hello friends welcome to my YouTube channel Full topic hindi.
#fulltopichindi.
My name is Mukesh Kumar Prajapati.
So friends in this video I will tell you full information about customer care job for ITI pass candidate.
So friends please subscribe my channel for support me and press the bell icon for next update.
Thanks.

Authorised Service centre,Appliance care job,Job in appliance care,Customer care ki naukri,Job in customer care,How to get job in customer care,Customer care ki naukri kaise milti hai,Customer care kaise bane,About customer care,Full topic Hindi,Mukesh Kumar,Mukesh Kumar Prajapati,Jio customer care,Customer care job for ITI candidate,Customer care job in Lucknow,Customer care job in UP,Customer care job in India,

Post a Comment

0 Comments