Advertisement

WoT Blitz Stream: Premiums ONLY ! Dance If Ace Boi :y

WoT Blitz Stream: Premiums ONLY ! Dance If Ace Boi :y Support the stream: Hey you there ! If you read the description, I guess you are a minimum interested in my work ;) If that's the case, here is a few informations you must know about me:
I'm a World Of Tank Blitz french player who already had a youtube channel (Incognito & Pantoufleee, a World Of Tank Blitz french commentary channel), and I wanted to start again but this time, in english !

I'm, without false modesty, a good player: A SuperUnicum one, with approximately 4K WN8. So trust me ! If I give you advice, I'm pretty sure they will be useful ;)

Anyway, if you came here to relax, laugh, or learn, this youtube channel is for you !

Don't forget to subscribe for more !

world,of,tank,tanks,blitz,wot,wotb,Pantoufleee,Pantouflee,Pantoufle,On,Blitz,epic,fail,fun,funny,rage,stream,video,pro,player,super,unicum,

Post a Comment

0 Comments