Advertisement

Woodland Photography Tips: Spring Woodlands & Macro Photography

Woodland Photography Tips: Spring Woodlands & Macro Photography Woodland Photography Tips: Spring Woodlands & Macro: I'm visiting one of my favourite woodlands in West Yorkshire. In a few weeks time this beautiful wood will be carpeted with Bluebells but in this video I'm concentrating on the vibrant colour of young leaves and shoots, using soft overcast light. Watch for photography tips on shooting with a standard lens and macro.

I'm running a joint workshop in this woodland on 7th May 2019.

You might also find these videos of interest: &

Filmed with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX500.
Equipment used: Canon 1DX Mark i, Canon 50mm 1.8 lens; Canon 100mm f2.8 lens; Canon 24mm f2.8 lens; Induro CT404 tripod; Pig Iron ball head; Hoya Polarising filter.

My equipment: If you purchase any of these items, that I use and recommend, through the Amazon links I receive a small commission which is massively appreciated and it helps me to keep creating new videos.

Movo GH700 gimbal head:
Canon 400mm f5.6 lens:
Canon 1.4 extender:
Canon 100mm f2.8:

My Website:
Photo Workshops:
Friend Me:
Tweet Me:
Flickr Stream:

Music:
English Country Garden by Aaron Kenny
Torrance Sunset by Dan Lebowitz

woodland photography tips,spring woodland photography,woodland photography composition,woodland photography techniques,woodland landscape photography,spring macro photography,landscape photography canon,tutorial,paul miguel photography,april,beech leaves,bluebells,middleton woods ilkley,

Post a Comment

0 Comments