Advertisement

The Forgotten Inventor That Was Ahead Of His Time ***REVISED***

The Forgotten Inventor That Was Ahead Of His Time ***REVISED*** I have always loved discovering new unknown history. So I decided to start making videos so that I indirectly give credit where credit is due. And who better to start with than a very important and ignored inventor: Leonardo Torres Quevedo, to base my first video on.
It took me time to investigate because he created and bettered so many inventions that I wanted to make certain to get it right. I wanted the video to be visually entertaining but also making it known that this person existed.

I would appreciate any feedback so please comment.

Thank you for watching. :)

Leonardo Torres Quevedo,Torres Quevedo,Inventor,Unknown Inventor,Telekino,Zeppelin,Blimp,Calculator,First Computer,First remote control,first computer game,computer,chessboard,spanish inventor,WW i,inventions,Niagra Falls,cable car,ferry,first cable car,remote control,documentary,first PC,Tesla,dirigible,cables,eletricity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments