Advertisement

My ND Filters For Filmmaking - Preserve Highlight Detail - GoPro & Nikon Z6.

My ND Filters For Filmmaking - Preserve Highlight Detail - GoPro & Nikon Z6. Quick film for today covering my ND Filter setup for both my Gopro Hero 7 and the Nikon Z6 camera.

Even using a cheap set of filters can make a drastic improvement to the quality of your film footage. They can help to preserve highlight and shadow detail in the sky on those bright and sunny days.

For the Gopro I use a cheap metal cage that has a 52mm filter mount and a selection of ND filters purchased from amazon.

For my Nikon Z6 I have used my landscape photography filters and having more success with them than the traditional vairable ND filter systems many recommend.

Just sharing my thoughts on what I am currently using, but so far they let you gain a lot more detail in items such as clouds and helps to bring many scenes to life.










________________________________________________________________

Photography and filming done using the Nikon Z6 & Tamron 17-35 f2.8-f4 Lens, along with the GoPro Hero 7 Black. Audio Capture using - 'Sony ICD UX560 & Lav Microphone'

As always thanks for watching and if you enjoyed my film please support me by subscribing. Atb Ray


************ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE *************

If you’d like to be notified when I upload my next landscape photography adventure, please subscribe to my channel.



*******************************************

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA

- Facebook:

- Instagram:

- Flickr:

#LandscapePhotography #ExploreScotland

_________________________________________________________________

The content shown in my films are just my own opinions, thoughts and as a way to record my trips. My films should not be taken or used as guides. Walking and hiking in the Scottish mountains & hills can be dangerous and is done entirely at your own risk.
_________________________________________________________________

Be aware that all my films, content, images and information is copyright and cannot be used for commercial or public purposes.

Preserve Highlight Detail,renegade scot,cheap set of filters,ND Filters For Filming,ND Filters,drastic improvement,ND,ND Filter Setup,Filter Mount,Landscape Photography,Film Footage,variable ND,variable nd filter system,more success,landscape photography filters,gopro hero 7,nikon Z6,nikon z6 camera,photography and filming,nd filters for video,nd filters explained,nd filters for photography,ND Filters For Filmmaking,preserve your highlights,

Post a Comment

0 Comments