Advertisement

Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift | Just Dance 2019 | Fanmade by Redoo

Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift | Just Dance 2019 | Fanmade by Redoo Hey guys,

I'm back with another fanmade that was... actually a bit old. Remember my fanmade project 'PART 2' - it looks completely different, right!

Thank you so much to Maeva from the Team Just Dance for doing this cool choreography. A lot of new projects are coming with her!

Thank you to my friend Silas for editing the coach!

See ya until the next one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to the dancer of the week : Scrince from Mexico 🇲🇽

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My links:
- YOUTUBE :
- INSTAGRAM :
-TWITTER (new) :
- FACEBOOK (add me) :
- TWITCH :

Want to contact me?
Here : redoo.justdance@outlook.com

just dance,just dance2,just dance3,just dance4,just dance 2014,just dance 2015,just dance 2016,just dance 2017,just dance 2018,just dance 2019,fanmade,ubisoft,taylor swift,look what you made me do,ubi,dance,magic,after effect,

Post a Comment

0 Comments