Advertisement

JUST NOT FEELING GOOD ENOUGH | TALK TUESDAYS | PRECIOUS NKUMANE

JUST NOT FEELING GOOD ENOUGH | TALK TUESDAYS | PRECIOUS NKUMANE Hi! I'm Precious and more often than not I struggle with self acceptance, I seek external validation of my existence and I rely on external factors to be, well, just to be...ironic because my name means one who is most valued. Sometimes, just sometimes, I wonder if I am enough...


Someone you know might need this. Do share it ;)
#southafricanyoutuber #selflove #motivational

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: preciousnkumane@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM (PERSONAL) :


INSTAGRAM YT UPDATES PAGE:

FACEBOOK PAGE:

precious nkumane,self care lifestyle self esteemm,confidence,self awareness,enough],patricia bright,never feeling enough,lost interest in life,ambition,inspirational,vulnerable,mihlali,gama,self,care,she king lifestyle blog,she king lifestyle vlog,i love me,loving yourself,i am enough,enough is enough,fall in love with,personal,women power,blonde hair,growth,mental wellness,mental health,spiritual,emotional,motivational,inspire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments