Advertisement

'I want my hat back' by Jon Klassen is a terrific funny story for young children

'I want my hat back' by Jon Klassen is a terrific funny story for young children 'I want my hat back' by Jon Klassen is a terrific funny story for young children about a bear who loses his red hat.

'The bear’s hat is gone, and he wants it back. Patiently and politely, he asks the animals he comes across, one by one, whether they have seen it. Each animal says no, some more elaborately than others. '


This video can help children learning to read, parents who are teaching their children, teachers who teach reading and literacy, homeschool kids , and homeschooling families.
Story read by Teacher Daniel
demastoriebooks7

Please check out the Teachers Notes YouTube Channel for more great educational videos which will educate, teach and inspire children of all ages.



Our official website also has a lot of ideas and resources for teachers, students and parents, including videos, lesson plans, worksheets, e-learning resources, education news and an education blog.



Hope you find these resources useful, and if you do, please remember to subscribe ... and click like !!

demastoriebooks7

story,children,read,naughty,trouble,demastoriebooks7,STELLAR,literacy,reading books for children,Children’s stories,kids books,learning to read,books for children,reading,helping children read,kids reading,phonics blends,jolly phonics reading,books for kids,storybooks for children,read along,reading and literacy,homeschool,homeschooling,disphonic7,bedtime story,'I want my hat back' by Jon Klassen,'I want my hat back',Jon Klassen,bear,rabbit,snake,red hat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments