Advertisement

How To Use A FREE Tool That Allows You To Stream Live To Facebook

How To Use A FREE Tool That Allows You To Stream Live To Facebook A FREE Tool That Allows You To Stream Live To Facebook Or YouTube (great if you have less than 1000 subscribers and can not do it from your cell phone). Let's check it out together.

Preparing for a 90 Day Live You Tube Video Challenge...and got the "You do not have 1000 subscribers, so you can no longer go LIVE from your mobile device" message a few days ago.

Instead of freaking out (which I have been know to do) or panicking...I put on my "OK...I will figure this BS out" hat on and went to work.

After selecting a ridiculous widget (background) on Streaming OBS (because I love free tools and to teach people about them)...that I could NOT get rid of....

I remembered that I had signed up for the Beta of a tool called Stream Yard.

Hopped in there and did my LIVE Stream to YouTube without a hitch. (Well, this is me, so only a few little challenges)!

But...this is proof that if I can figure it out....you surely can.

So here goes.

I have You Tube Live broadcasting figured out, but I want to see what is possible on Facebook.

I suspect this is going to answer the challenge of having a guest AND sharing your screen at the same time...

Let's see.

streaming video,live video,free,how to,streamyard,create live video,stream to facebook,stream to facebook page,stream to other platforms,stream to youtube,go live,do video,teach,share secrets,share software tips,build audience,share tips,video success,video tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments