Advertisement

4 eBay Football Card Lots Under $10 EACH!! What Do You Think?

4 eBay Football Card Lots Under $10 EACH!! What Do You Think? QUESTION TIME! Which Football Card Lot do you think I did best on?? Here is a video with 4 of my recent eBay Football Card Lot Purchases - All under $10 total! What do you all think of them? There were some fun Jerseys, as well as some nice rookies, graded cards, and an RPA!

Are you all still enjoying these eBay Football Card Lots? I know I am! There's endless amounts on eBay, and I love searching for them. It passes the time very well! I hope you are all enjoying the Ebay Football Lot Opening Videos!

Thank you for watching everyone, I appreciate it! I hope you have a great rest of your day!

If interested in any of the cards I opened, feel free to message me on Instagram at Vikings95_cards or email me at Vikings95.cards@gmail.com and I will try and get back to you ASAP! I hope you enjoy my football opening videos!

Football,Football Cards,Sports,Sports Cards,Hobby,Collecting,NFL,Football Trading Cards,Football Opening,Football Hits,NFL Cards,Football Collecting,Football Box Opening,eBay FOotball,eBay FOotball Lots,eBay Football Lot,eBay Opening,eBay Sports,eBay,Football Opening eBay,FOUR Football Card Lots,Football Card Lots,Football Lots,

Post a Comment

0 Comments