Advertisement

2019 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Club Unboxing

2019 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Club Unboxing Join my FREEBIES & DEALS Facebook group:

Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Club:

Shop my Amazon store for my books and household favorites:

Subscribe to my main channel for Ebay and reselling videos:

Read my BLOG:

“Like” my FACEBOOK page:

Follow me on TWITTER:

Find me on INSTAGRAM:

I’ve designed several TEE SHIRTS & COFFEE MUGS:

PR packages or viewer MAIL may be sent to:
Ann Eckhart
PO Box 4083
Waterloo, IA 50704

****************************************************************

ABOUT ME: My name is Ann, and welcome to my second YouTube channel, which is devoted to unboxings, hauls, and Disney vlogs! I am a writer, blogger, YouTube creator, bargain hunter, Ebay seller, and Walt Disney World fanatic. I am also a pug mom and a caregiver for my dad.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored video. Unless otherwise indicated, everything shown was purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own. Links may contain affiliates/referrals.

#hallmark #hallmarkkeepsakeornaments #keepsakeornamentclub

Ann Eckhart,ann marie,subscription boxes,unboxing,haul,shopping,dollar tree,sams club,wdw,Disney world,walt Disney world,vlogs,graze,cause box,fabfitfun,mrs grossmans,pipsticks,stickiiclub,stickers,hallmark,hallmark ornaments,hallmark keepsake ornaments,hallmark keepsake ornament club,koc,christmas,christmas ornaments,collecting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments